One of the main tasks performed by the accounting office Ademi is bookkeeping based on accounting documents. All records are compiled chronologically and systematically.
- full extent of bookkeeping in accordance with the Polish and European laws,
- recording of tax on goods and services,
- financial reports,
- reports to the statistical offices, banks and other institutions,
- payroll and HR (including the settlement of the owners)
HR and Payroll services:
We also encourage you to outsource the management of HR and payroll services in our accounting office. We take care of proper organization of the data of employees and their salaries.
- a certificate of employment, remuneration,
- drawing up contracts with employees, work certificates (in accordance with the Civil Code, the Labor Code)
- Calculation of salaries including holidays, sickness, for unused vacation,
- payroll tax calculation.
- RMUA reports of insured persons registered,
- monthly declarations to ZUS
- AET registration of the new employees,
- the declaration and the reports of advances in personal income tax (PIT-4R).
- Social security documents are transferred electronically.
Occupational Health and Security training / Fire Protection services
Our domain is also the OHS and FP services. We conduct safety training, assist in the implementation of mandatory regulations and ensuring safety in the workplace.
- OHS and FP trainings
- fire protection
- labor Law consulting
- Workplace Risk Assessment
- accident records
- measuring the effectiveness of the protection
In cases where the taxpayer settles the taxes charged on a flat-rate basis, the records of a flat-rate are required. They can be run by natural persons conducting business activity or natural persons’ partnerships.
- Tax registry on goods and services;
- HR services for employees, settlements of the owners;
- Settlements to the Tax Office and the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS)
Revenue and Expense ledgers (simplified bookkeeping):
Our specialty is both simplified and comprehensive bookkeeping. We prepare the revenue and expense ledgers for natural persons conducting business or natural persons’ partnerships.
- recording tax on goods and services tax,
- registration of the subject to VAT taxation and updating the data,
- submitting monthly VAT settlements,
- records of sales by fiscal cash registers,
- costs and revenues registry,
- records of fixed assets and amortization;
- equipment record,
- settlements to the Tax Office and ZUS
Registering of new companies:
While maintaining comprehensive accounting services, we also help in the process of registration of new companies in formal and legal terms and deal with economic and business consulting.
- registration of economic activity;
- preparation of a business plan,
- preparation of documents necessary to obtain a loan or grant;
- economic consultancy